online tips-Increasing adsense CTR by 500%
To make more money and as quickly as possible by with google adsense, you need to increase the CTR- click through ratio, because the higher times visitors clicks the adsense ad, higher payout to you.
Tips and trick to get higher CTR/ higher income:
- post adsense ads on text rich pages. Make sure that adsense had a lots of keywords to work with. Getting higher paying keywords is better off course.
- get rid off public services ads, PSA’s, whick pay nothing for your efforts.
- do not place ‘sponsored liks’ and ‘advertisement’ above the adsense ads. You already have the ‘ads by google’, why put another one. These two terms are the only ones allowed by google TOS. Others will get your account terminated.
Tips placing adsense ads for higher CTR:
- place ads above the fold. You don’t have to scroll down to see the ads. It also loads before your entire page does.
- provide lots of free space around ads so that they stand out and users know where to find them
- experiment by chaging the location of ads. It really depends on your site’s structure.
- experienced adsense users reported that better CTR with towers, ie vertical ads rather than the horizontal ones. Again, depends on you site’s structure.
- recommended to place towers on your right, as users tend to use the mouse to scroll down the bar on right side, so higher the chance to see your ads. Some reported left rather than right, as people get bored of seeing ads on the right. No one can knows better than you.
- many sites have small ads in the top right hand corner. They claim that it is the first place where the eye sees.
- excellent article on eyetracking – What Wee Saw When We Looked Through Their Eyes. This helps to tell you where users actually see first, in what order.
Color of adsense to get higher CTR:
1. color that match between your ads and your site. Blending the ads with your sites helps to identify them not as ads, but as links similar to those of your site. The more the adsense looks like part of your site, the higher CTR you’ll get.
2. blend ads with your page- remove borders by having similar color as your background helps to show ads as being your part of your site. Do not blend text or the ‘ads by gooooogle’ with your background as it is against google TOS. Blending may not work for you always due to banner blindnerss. Neither do they see the ads, not do they click on them. So a contrasting ad may suit your site better.
3. the most important is, experiment it by yourself.you are the one who know what better for your site.
-tips and tricks that hopefully work-